Create winter warmth interior with Home Staging Toronto companies. Home Staging is at the top of everyone’s wish list this season. If you’re hoping to sell your home in the winter, be sure to stage it tastefully. The frigid months are a great time to list your home because there’s less competition on the market. But it’s important to find a balance between a festive home and a show-ready home. Consider the following winter home staging tips to ensure your home staging appeals to GTA buyers.
Keep decorations tasteful
- Curb appeal is a crucial element in home sales.
- In the winter, avoid lively lawn décor, and keep your entranceway clean and simple instead.
- If you hang holiday lights, use white bulbs versus coloured ones.
- Focus on natural decorations like seasonal flowers and greenery.
- A simple wreath on the door, dressed with ribbon, is another great way to decorate when your house is on the market.
Add cozy textiles
- Interior decoration in the winter isn’t complete unless it’s cozy.
- Consider adding some plush area rugs on the floor to emphasize comfort.
- Avoid bright patterns and colours that would be better suited for staging in the spring or summer.
- The same tips apply for blankets and throw that you can drape over your sofas or beds.
- Layer your bed with oversized and comfortable luxury blankets.
Hang wintry art
- Even though the weather outside is frightful, winter scenes are picturesque and delightful.
- Hang winter-inspired art and photographs on your walls.
- Choose are that features a snow-covered forest, icicles dripping from tree branches and snow-capped mountains.
- Even if it’s green outside, you can create a winter wonderland inside your living room.
Focus on the fireplace
- Frigid winters aren’t complete without a cozy fireplace.
- They warm your home and create an inviting ambiance for potential buyers.
- Fireplaces add a classic focal element.
- Wood-burning fireplaces are ideal, but electric fireplaces can make your home charismatic.
- Baraka GTA Home Staging can inspire a variety of ideas for perfect home fireplaces in the winter, and year-round.
Create winter warmth
- A variety of light fixtures can contribute to an ideal ambience during winter’s blustery months.
- Adding dimmers allows you to brighten or dim a room depending on your natural light.
If you are selling your home this season, consider hiring a professional home stager. It’s an added expense, but you might end up making more in the final sale. If you are looking for a professional home stager in Toronto, contact Baraka GTA Home Staging at 416-992 9494.